I am in the back of the room at our final NLP Practitioner Training here in Newport Beach. “Write a Blog” has been on my to-do list for over a week now. As always I am very transparent, so here it goes: I took a break! I needed to. I just recently experienced a loss [...]
Also, Hurry Up and Subscribe to My Blog (After All, It's Free & Free From Spam...)!!
About Dr Matt
International trainer, lecturer and educator, Matt has shared empowerment teachings to thousands on TV, radio and across the planet!
- It Is Ok To Grieve December 11, 2012
- What? Me, Worry? November 29, 2012
- Never Skip a Workout Again November 27, 2012
- Are You Giving to What Matters Most? November 21, 2012
- The Wrong Person Won The Election! November 13, 2012
- NLP Training June 11, 2012
- Your Shadow – Part 1 August 9, 2012
- Gaining Congruency through Habitual Excellence June 12, 2012
- Why $97 NLP Practitioner Training? August 26, 2012
- Research Study of NLP Training Effectiveness May 12, 2012
- Liz: Hi Matt, So sorry to hear about the loss of Bre...
- Andoni: Hi Matt, Very emotional blog, I was holding my ...
- Violet Takacs: I can not begin to tell you how much I appreciate ...
- Bruno: Thanks for sharing Matt. All of us trapped in our ...
- isabel kengkart: Hi Matt, What an emotional blog and yes it is okay...
My Blog Topics
- No categories
Connect with Matt on Facebook
- Matt James At Hualalai Academy's Holiday Performance. Skylar is a dancing book. Chris Beck I'm here with your mom!! I'll take pictures soon. Let the holiday season begin!! December 12, 2012 6:05 pm
- Matt James Thank you all for the comments and well wishes about Brewster. I've taken some down time from my blog and Facebook, just to process and grieve. The QS60 group and ANLP group have been amazing and I am looking forward to going home soon!! December 9, 2012 1:50 pm
- Matt James Hi Everyone, Has anyone translated the scripts into French? November 30, 2012 1:22 pm
- Matt James Ice skate at Rockefeller Center! November 23, 2012 6:03 am
- Matt James Thanksgiving Brunch! BTW, when did skinny ties come back into style! Love it!! November 22, 2012 7:17 am
Aloha, I wrote a blog recently for Psychology Today called What? Me, Worry? Many of us worry about things that are outside of our control. External factors including what other people are thinking and how other people are feeling occupy our minds. However, you have sole control over your own happiness. This blog is about [...]
Ok, so Thanksgiving is done. Now what? Last week I mentioned that you would gain some massive benefit from writing out what is important to you. So, how many of you did this? You see, one common thread that successful people have is that they write out their goals and they’re very clear about what [...]
First, for everyone in the US, Happy Thanksgiving! For everyone not in the US, well, Happy Thursday!?! Usually, I write a blog and you read it. However, this is a week of thanks. My grandfather told me that for him, Thanksgiving was always a time for reflection and contemplation of what he is thankful for. [...]
Is that what you are saying now? Quick question, how will that affect the next four years for you? Are you saying that this event is now going to prevent you from achieving your goals and your results? “No, Dr. Matt, wrong title for the blog post. The Right Person Won The Election!” Good for [...]
This is a great presupposition of NLP. Presupposition is a fancy way of saying that this is an assumption that we believe to be true in the field of NLP. When I took linguistic classes my professor said, “If you ask for something and don’t get it, then you did not ask the right way.” [...]
Aloha, With the autumn season beginning, we are noticing the leaves turning and the air becoming cooler. We’re approaching a brand new season where everything feels different… or does it? This blog for The Huffington Post discusses the cycle of change. It describes the “déjà vu all over again” challenge that many of us face [...]
I am here in Toronto at our NLP Practitioner Training. While Nicholas (our other trainer at The Empowerment Partnership) is on stage, I had an idea for a blog post. I see so many students on their paths. Some know how to take it to the next level, while others do not. You see, Nicholas [...]
Aloha, Here is an excerpt from my book The Foundation of Huna. This is also available as a digital download. Within the Huna tradition, the unconscious mind is believed to have a blueprint for perfect health at the deepest level, possibly residing in the higher self. According to Uncle George Na‘ope, some of the first [...]
Aloha, As you may know, we did a teleclass last month on Integrating Alternative & Western Practices. Thank you everyone who joined! We discussed the relationship between alternative and western practices and how these relationships can help people today achieve success, happiness and mental and physical health. The recording of the class is now available [...]