Aloha, My latest blog post for Psychology Today is about balancing out your energy. In Huna we teach there are four distinct energies: fire, water, air, and earth. Each energy has its own unique set of characteristics. This blog describes the different energies, and shows you how to identify which energy you have the easiest [...]
About Dr Matt
International trainer, lecturer and educator, Matt has shared empowerment teachings to thousands on TV, radio and across the planet!
DrMatt.com Site Search
- Which Energy Runs Your Life? May 16, 2013
- Getting Clear on Your Purpose May 7, 2013
- Audio Blog: Bringing Action Down into the Physical April 30, 2013
- New Webinar: Perception is Projection April 25, 2013
- Does Letting Go Of Baggage Make You Stupid? April 23, 2013
- NLP Training June 11, 2012
- Your Shadow – Part 1 August 9, 2012
- Where’s The Love? (I Need A Response!!) February 14, 2013
- Why $97 NLP Practitioner Training? August 26, 2012
- Gaining Congruency through Habitual Excellence June 12, 2012
- DrMatt: Thank you, Heather! It's great to hear what every...
- DrMatt: Hi Abz! Either way is fine as long as the goal is ...
- DrMatt: Hi there! Our 2013 Toronto Training took place las...
- Empower Life Coach: When is the training in Toronto? I checked the web...
- Abz: Great blog. Just wondering what your take is on wr...
My Blog Topics
- Education (34)
- Entrepreneur & Wealth (16)
- Family (21)
- Goals & Goal Setting (37)
- Health & Fitness (21)
- Huna / Hooponopono (69)
- Matt James (115)
- NLP / Neuro Linguistic Programming (82)
- Parenting (18)
- Personal Growth (92)
- Relationships (20)
- Spirituality (52)
Connect Up On Facebook
- Matt James On our way to LA! Looking forward to another fantastic NLP Prac!! May 14, 2013 6:45 am
- Matt James Happy Mother's Day!!! May 11, 2013 4:46 pm
- Matt James In September we will be doing a level 4 field trip on the Thursday!! :-) May 11, 2013 4:45 pm
- Matt James Thank you all for a great class!! May 11, 2013 10:45 am
- Matt James Looking forward to a great online Huna class in 15 min! May 11, 2013 8:45 am
Aloha, I wrote a blog for The Huffington Post on how to get clear on your purpose. (This was in response to a previous blog post on how to get the energy to achieve your purpose). After writing that first blog, several people told me they didn’t really know what their purpose was, or how to reveal [...]
Aloha, I created an audio blog recently about taking action. Click the link below to listen: NLP Audio – Action We posted a survey to see what kinds of blogs you like the best (written, video and audio). Although audio came in last, an idea popped into my head that I thought would be best [...]
Aloha, Join us on Thursday, May 2nd to learn about one of the most empowering themes of NLP: Perception is Projection. Click here to RSVP. On this live presentation, we will learn: The secret to creating your world the way you want it. What goes behind perceiving your reality. An understanding of why you experience certain [...]
I may have written about this before in different ways, and it needs repeating! Let’s examine the statement above. First, the reason why I say this is because I hear the following from students: “If I let go of my anger or fear, won’t people be able to attack me?” “If I let go of [...]
Aloha, I wrote a blog for The Huffington Post on how to find the energy to fulfill your purpose. We also discuss what to do if you know your purpose and how to fulfill it, but it feels overwhelming. If you’ve been finding yourself wondering how to spark your energy and motivation then click here to [...]
Aloha, We are hosting a free webinar tonight, April 11th at 7pm PST called Huna and Energy Explained: How to Increase Your Personal Mana/Energy Part 2. We will be covering: Discovering the three basic energies that dictate your motivation. Learning the approach to discover your purpose and what you are meant to do. Understanding why so many [...]
Some time ago, a student asked what I thought about taking a bunch of seminars and trainings. Well, as the owner of a training company, my answer is yes! They are great! And I would ask, “Do you have a path of your own or are you looking for one?” You see, when I go [...]
Things happen at the right time in life. Unfortunately, we sometimes attempt to force some issues we should not. I remember being in High School and playing sports. I pushed myself so hard that I got shin splints. Ouch! That was a lesson of the physical body saying, “I know you want to take this [...]
Sometimes in life we come up against obstacles. These can be external and internal obstacles. For example, we have been having late hula practices, and therefore I have not been getting as much sleep as I would like (especially considering that I work out on a regular basis). Well, my body seems to be hitting [...]