Aloha! Welcome to DrMatt.com, a blog about NLP, Huna, Integrative Psychology and Empowerment!
Thank you so much for reading and for leaving great comments. We welcome discussion and communication as it helps guide and direct the topics on this blog.
Before sharing your mana’o (which is Hawaiian for thoughts, wisdom and ideas) we encourage you to take a moment to review our commenting guidelines:
Empowering Comments We Love:
- Smart, creative ideas that expand on the article
- Stories on how NLP, Huna and Hypnosis is making a difference for you
- Helpful (not mean) thoughts, feedback and ideas
- Supportive (toward others, yourself, or even us!)
- Questions about the blogs or techniques (we may turn these into videos)
- Funny references that are relevant to the blog and keep the dialog going
- All of the above
Comments We’ll Toss into the Volcano (aka Not Post):
- Comments that show you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the blog content
- Rude and/or off-topic rants
- Defamatatory comments of any kind
- Violation of anyone’s trademarked material
- Threatening our company or our visitors
- Spammy and/or unrelated links
Thank you again for reading! We love comments, and we’re excited to hear your take on these blogs. Here’s a link to get started now.