Aloha, I wrote a blog for Psychology Today about increasing your energy through “ha” breathing. Ha breathing is a simple, yet powerful practice. Many people feel like they have to shore up with vitamins, lattes and “power drinks” in order to feel awake and energized. However, the issue with energy isn’t whether or not we [...]
About Dr Matt
International trainer, lecturer and educator, Matt has shared empowerment teachings to thousands on TV, radio and across the planet!
DrMatt.com Site Search
- Which Energy Runs Your Life? May 16, 2013
- Getting Clear on Your Purpose May 7, 2013
- Audio Blog: Bringing Action Down into the Physical April 30, 2013
- New Webinar: Perception is Projection April 25, 2013
- Does Letting Go Of Baggage Make You Stupid? April 23, 2013
- NLP Training June 11, 2012
- Your Shadow – Part 1 August 9, 2012
- Where’s The Love? (I Need A Response!!) February 14, 2013
- Why $97 NLP Practitioner Training? August 26, 2012
- Gaining Congruency through Habitual Excellence June 12, 2012
- DrMatt: Thank you, Heather! It's great to hear what every...
- DrMatt: Hi Abz! Either way is fine as long as the goal is ...
- DrMatt: Hi there! Our 2013 Toronto Training took place las...
- Empower Life Coach: When is the training in Toronto? I checked the web...
- Abz: Great blog. Just wondering what your take is on wr...
My Blog Topics
- Education (34)
- Entrepreneur & Wealth (16)
- Family (21)
- Goals & Goal Setting (37)
- Health & Fitness (21)
- Huna / Hooponopono (69)
- Matt James (115)
- NLP / Neuro Linguistic Programming (82)
- Parenting (18)
- Personal Growth (92)
- Relationships (20)
- Spirituality (52)
Connect Up On Facebook
- Matt James On our way to LA! Looking forward to another fantastic NLP Prac!! May 14, 2013 6:45 am
- Matt James Happy Mother's Day!!! May 11, 2013 4:46 pm
- Matt James In September we will be doing a level 4 field trip on the Thursday!! :-) May 11, 2013 4:45 pm
- Matt James Thank you all for a great class!! May 11, 2013 10:45 am
- Matt James Looking forward to a great online Huna class in 15 min! May 11, 2013 8:45 am
Thank you all for your understanding as I took some downtime! Huna takes so much focus and we had a great workshop that ended a few days ago! It was our 46th Huna Workshop in Kailua-Kona. Twice a year for 23 years now!! Thank you to all that were there. If you were there, please [...]
That is what I have heard time and time again in my events (and not just from women)! One lady last year asked me directly, “Why don’t you want to hire a woman?” Now I laughed, because we have more women on staff then men. Every management position in the company is occupied by a [...]
Well ok, I’m not actually looking for love; I have a ton of that. What I am interested in is the difference in response to positive posts and negative posts. Here on my blog, you all have responded when prompted. I am grateful for that. A while back, I wrote a blog asking you all [...]
Aloha everyone, We have had some fantastic NLP.com webinars. Thank you for your support! We are doing another webinar the first week of March and I want your input. What would you like the topic to be? To vote on a topic, please click here to fill out a survey. It will take you less than 60 seconds, [...]
Aloha, I wrote a blog for Psychology Today called Rethinking Spirituality: Become The “You” That You Want to Be The term spirituality has taken on some new meanings in recent times. It’s been associated with many different things, some of which are good and bad, happy and sad. And for many people, none of these labels describe [...]
Aloha, I wrote a blog last week for The Huffington Post called Finding the Juice in Small Steps. This discusses why most people give up on their goals (hint: It’s not for the reasons you’re thinking)! You can learn how to avoid those surprisingly common pitfalls and achieve your goals by clicking here. Enjoy! Mahalo, [...]
Wow! A five-part post about aloha and we are finally on part five! Please do read the previous posts if you have not. To re-cap: A = Ala, Ao (watchful alertness, and light) L = Lokahi (unity) O = Oia`i`o (truthfulness) H = Ha`aha`a (being humble) Let’s bring it all together. The deeper teaching of [...]
Aloha, I published a blog about how the language of texting can affect the mind. It’s called Some Con-Text, and you can view it by clicking the above link. While I’m not suggesting we give up the convenience of texting, there are a few aspects of electronic communication that we should examine in order to remain [...]
Aloha, I wrote a blog for The Huffington Post called Driving Your Basic Equipment. Many people in the personal growth and development field focus on gaining new skills (ex: NLP, meditation and goal setting). But there isn’t a lot of emphasis on understanding what really makes these skills and techniques work. This blog is about [...]