Here was my experience last week and let me relate it to the Huna concept of pule and/or the concept of positive thinking from NLP: There are symbols and signs around us every day. Sometimes we see them sometimes we don’t. The Hawaiians had a concept called pule and it roughly means to pray. Some [...]
About Dr Matt
International trainer, lecturer and educator, Matt has shared empowerment teachings to thousands on TV, radio and across the planet!
DrMatt.com Site Search
- Which Energy Runs Your Life? May 16, 2013
- Getting Clear on Your Purpose May 7, 2013
- Audio Blog: Bringing Action Down into the Physical April 30, 2013
- New Webinar: Perception is Projection April 25, 2013
- Does Letting Go Of Baggage Make You Stupid? April 23, 2013
- NLP Training June 11, 2012
- Your Shadow – Part 1 August 9, 2012
- Why $97 NLP Practitioner Training? August 26, 2012
- Where’s The Love? (I Need A Response!!) February 14, 2013
- Gaining Congruency through Habitual Excellence June 12, 2012
- DrMatt: Thanks Laura! We loved having you there! See you s...
- Laura Granville: Hi Dr Matt, I just wanted to express my gratitu...
- Empower Life Coach: Will you be coming anywhere else on the east coast...
- DrMatt: Thank you, Heather! It's great to hear what every...
- DrMatt: Hi Abz! Either way is fine as long as the goal is ...
My Blog Topics
- Education (34)
- Entrepreneur & Wealth (16)
- Family (21)
- Goals & Goal Setting (37)
- Health & Fitness (21)
- Huna / Hooponopono (69)
- Matt James (115)
- NLP / Neuro Linguistic Programming (82)
- Parenting (18)
- Personal Growth (92)
- Relationships (20)
- Spirituality (52)
Connect Up On Facebook
- Matt James On Monday, we have a 18 hour drive to Seattle!! WOW! I grew up on Oahu and in 18 hours I could go around the island 9 times!!! LOL May 18, 2013 3:25 pm
- Matt James How are you all doing? How is the goal setting for summer? May 18, 2013 3:24 pm
- Matt James On our way to LA! Looking forward to another fantastic NLP Prac!! May 14, 2013 6:45 am
- Matt James Happy Mother's Day!!! May 11, 2013 4:46 pm
- Matt James In September we will be doing a level 4 field trip on the Thursday!! :-) May 11, 2013 4:45 pm
Defining Empowerment The three aspects of becoming conscious and empowered (part 3) Although I could state that the label empowerment is flawed and that we should focus on other concepts, I personally have to admit that I love empowerment! We named the company The Empowerment Partnership, it drives our mission at the organization and you [...]
Five Principles for Success The most successful people create lives many people only dream of because they understand each of us has the power to transform our lives. They realize that we create our experience through our thoughts, words and actions, and take responsibility for the results they achieve. So how do you transform your [...]
So I went back to school to get my PhD in psychology. And when I did I looked at all of the different tools and techniques that are out there and I did not find anything that could even come close to the effectiveness of NLP. Let’s take phobias for example. When I was in [...]
Defining Empowerment The three aspects of becoming conscious and empowered (part 2) Empowerment is a major focus for so many teachers. At the bottom of our slides when I teach, it says Empower The Planet. That is our mission at The Empowerment Partnership. The first article that I wrote about this topic focused on the [...]
Here is another video blog, and this one is on oia`i`o, which means truth in Hawaiian. It is important on the path to be truthful with yourself and others. Here is a brief discussion on this, and Skylar makes another quest appearance.
Now you all know that I don’t like the term addiction, but wow!! According to a Nielsen report, an average American watches 150 hours of television each month! Do you realize that is equal to 6 1/4 days per month or almost 75 days per year!!! Well I bag on Facebook for taking people’s time, [...]
Defining Empowerment The three aspects of becoming conscious and empowered (part 1) I had so much extremely positive feedback from my article on Rethinking Spirituality, and I wanted to do a follow up that dealt with defining empowerment. Empowerment is another label like spirituality, and in fact, my personal blog site (DrMatt.com) deals specifically with [...]
Overcoming Guru-phobia: Forgiving spiritual teachers who have let you down From my Psychology Today Blog: I received a comment on a blog post I recently wrote and it got me thinking about the need to forgive spiritual teachers when we feel they have let us down. There are teachers in spiritual traditions around the globe working [...]
This video is about the deeper teaching of Aloha. Each of the letters represent a deeper teaching and this one is about Ala which is awareness.